Our Company maintenance and manufactures to Engineering, Hardware, Commercial, Official and Military Communication Systems and Mobile Shelters in accordance with the requirements of the Quality management System.
The Quality policy represents the Company’s purpose to operate to the utmost Customer’s and personnel satisfaction, with the aim of its continuous improvement.
The plant manager defines the Policy relative to Quality, assure its diffusion among all personnel and grants the prosecution of the strategic guidelines and consequent goals.
The Plant Manager involves all ranks of personnel in the Company to operate together, consistently with the targets to be met.
PAGETEL Quality Policy is to:
Understand the Customer’s expectation and satisfy its requirements;
- Manage the Company’s organization in conformity with ISO 9001:2008, TSEK, NATO Standarts and their relevant updates;
- Assure Customer’s satisfaction buy supplying only Systems, products and services that meet the contractual agreement and relevant implict aspects;
- Conform with the current laws and regulation relative to safety of the personnel and care of the environment;
- Maintain its organization adeqately structured in terms of human, technical and information resources;
- Apply the management for Quality Service in all its contest and constantly verify its strict adherence and adequacy to the established targets;
- Drive the organization in its whole towards a continuous improvement;
- Increase Company’s market competitiveness, mainly through reduction of cost resulting from lack of quality;
- Train and motivate personnel towards the Company’s targets;
- In line with Quality policy, define targets, tasks and responsibilities of the Company’s areas;
- Formalize objectives and disseminate them at all levels, monitor their path to realization, comment and diffuse the obtained results;
- Consider each achieved result as a starting point to work for a new and more ambious target;
- Show, as much as possible, numerical results to express targets which can be compared to those of the previous years and be related to the Company’s major processes